You can download a copy of the latest financials for TBSC here.
2015 State 199N fling e-postcard
2014 State 199N fling e-postcard
2013 State 199N fling e-postcard
Note: Because the amount of our income is less than $50,000 we are permitted to file a 990-N which is a simple e-postcard filing.
The IRS e-Postcard requires the eight items listed below:
- Employer identification number (EIN), also known as a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- Tax year
- Legal name and mailing address
- Any other names the organization uses
- Name and address of a principal officer
- Web site address if the organization has one
- Confirmation that the organization’s annual gross receipts are $50,000 or less
State of California
The Registry of Charitable Trusts administers the statutory registration program. All charitable trustees and fundraising professionals are required to register and file annual financial disclosure reports with the Registry.
|Search the Files of the Registry of Charitable Trusts|